Monday, January 23, 2012

Week of 1/18-1/24 HT Results, Rite Aid BONUS

Total before coupons: $33.24
Total after coupons and CS: $.40

Ok... So here's a breakdown of everything I got.  I will add that my OOP was much less than it should have been because of my trip to CS.  Let me explain:

Ken's 9 oz. salad dressing $1 - $1 1/8 SS (regional amount, some have $1/2) = FREE, or $.50 each

Wolfgang Puck pasta sauce $2.99 - $.75 - $1 ZVR = $.24 (should have gotten $.75 OYNO, didn't but am letting it slide)
Eat.Smile.Think bar $.99 - $1 1/15 SS = FREE
Halls cough drops 2 @ BOGO $1.14 - $.50 Feb. All You - $1/2 = $.14 each (If I had gotten 2 All You's, this would have been a moneymaker!)
ZonePerfect nutrition bar: $1.25 - $.55 1/22 SS = $.15
There's also a B1G1 coupon here so you can get 2 for $.15, or $.08 each!
Tide stain release 18 ct. $6.49 - $2 P&G - $2 ZVR = $2.49 (was hoping the other $2 ZVR for Tide regular detergent would come off [someone else verified this happening to them], but was OK because of next item)
-$2 loaded onto my card from not getting OYNO from last order (called customer service).
So, as you can see, my OOP should have been $1.46 + tax.  This is what happened.

I got an eVIC special email for Gerber baby food purees 2 pk. $.88.  I had a $.75/4 coupon that I used with them.  Unfortunately, I grabbed the wrong ones and they rang up higher than I was anticipating.  I talked to a worker who said that I could return them, and I asked for my coupon back.  He said that that was locked up and would be impossible, but that he would reimburse me for the full price of the item.  I would have rather gotten the ones I came to get and they just manually put in the coupon for it (since it's already in their system anyway), but he wasn't listening.  That, and my ZVRs didn't come off, so I had to be reimbursed for that.  I swiped $9.07 at the pinpad, got reimbursed $4.57 for the baby food, and then got $4.10 in cash for my ZVRs that didn't come off.  That is why I can say that I paid $.40 for all of that (which I did).

And now for the Rite Aid bonus:

Brita filtration pitcher $14.99 - $4 12/4 SS or 1/15 SS = pay $10.99 at register
Submit to Rite Aid single check rebate for $5 rebate
Submit to Brita for $10 MIR: $4.01 MM!

Mentos Up2U Gum Buy 3 get $1 UP, and they're $1 each!  Makes them a MM with the $1 coupon from 1/1 SS2!
3 Mentos Gum: $3 - $3 q's = $1 UP moneymaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment