Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HT Super Doubles #2 - Day 1

Total: $33.10
Total after coupons: $2.17

Ok, so the reason I went twice today is because I didn't use all 20 of my coupons this morning since I was hoping that the $1.50 Smart Balance's would come in...  They didn't. :(  But while that was a little disappointing, I got to go home and find some *new* super deals to cash in on!

First of all, the V8 Fusion smoothies... I remember when these were only $.44 a piece and I went every day that I could.  This time around, they're FREE and I am beyond ecstatic.  The Nivea lips were a great sale price, too!  Let me explain:

V-8 Fusion Smoothie BOGO $1.99 - $1 = FREE

Campbell's Kettle soups (you have to buy 2 for this deal):
2 @ $3.39 = $6.78 - $1 - $1 - $1/2 Saving Star - Buy 2 get $1 OYNO= $.39 each

Nivea lip 2/$3 - $3/2 1/1 RP = FREE It doesn't get much easier than that!

Remember, your Saving Star savings are not reflected at the register, they go into a separate account that you cash out once it reaches $5.  The $1 OYNO is a $1 coupon I can use on my next purchase (tomorrow lol) at Harris Teeter on anything.  


*****Totals for Day 1******
Total before coupons: $105.79
Total after coupons: $17.55

Happy shopping!  :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment