Saturday, January 7, 2012

HT Super Doubles - Day 4, My $.45 Trip


So, even though we are saving a lot of money, Andy and I had to look over our finances yesterday to see how much more couponing we could afford (lol).  We concluded that I could get only free or money makers from now on.  :)  That was fine with me, there are plenty to choose from!  This was my $.45 trip:

KY Jelly $4.19 - $3 IP - $3 ZVR = $1.81 MM

V8 Fusion Smoothie $1.99 - $1 IP = FREE

Betty Crocker pouch potato $.77 - $.40 IP = FREE

Muir Glen tomato paste $1.39 - $.75 IP = FREE

Starkist tuna pouch $1 - $.50 IP = FREE

Reach floss $1.69 - $1 IP = FREE

POM Wonderful $2.50 - $1 = $.50

I wasn't planning on getting the POM, but brought it with me to the register just in case I had a negative balance, which I did, more due to the cashier's error than mine.  Oh well, I'm glad I had it because I wouldn't have been able to close out the transaction without it!  I was a tad annoyed when I left, but putting away these groceries today gave me a real sense of accomplishment.  Now, if only I can find a store with less stringent coupon policies so that I can really cash in on the deals I find!

----Day 4 Totals:-----
Total before coupons $28.73
Total after coupons: $.45

No comments:

Post a Comment