Monday, January 9, 2012

HT SD's - Day 6

Ran a quick trip while I was out today.  Seems like the eVIC special for Honey Bunches of Oats is only for the regular kind... Wish I would have known that, but $.50 a box isn't bad, either.

Found a moneymaker on Lactaid 6 oz. yogurt cups:
Buy 3 Lactaid reg. $.89, on sale for $.69 = $2.07
-(2) $.35 IPs (no longer available, you may have printed it) = $.67
-B2G1 ZVR (this takes off the original price of $.89) = $.22 MM on 3!

Got 2 more Muir Glen and Honey Bunches of Oats.  Tried to get the POM but my IP wouldn't scan and she said that the ones from the insert couldn't double, so I left them at the checkout.

----Day 6 Totals:----
Total before coupons: $12.70
Total after coupons: $.95

I don't know how much stock my store has for tomorrow.  I'll probably stop by to see if they have any of the original Honey Bunches and to use up the rest of my coupons.  All in all, though, this was a great Super Doubles!  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment