Sunday, January 8, 2012

HT SD's - Day 5



I can't believe that I've been to Harris Teeter every day this week!!  Wow, there were times (like yesterday) where the last thing in the world I wanted to do was go shopping again... Those 5:45 AM mornings are TOUGH!  I took it a little easier today (and don't have a few things because of it), but you know what?  I'm fine, because I am still getting some great deals.

Silk soymilk $2.59 - $1.25/2 = $1.24 each (DND 5 - it doubled but then they undid that :( )

Nature's Bounty Fish Oil BOGO $5.49 - $3 - $2 ZVR = $.49

BIC pens $1.99 - $1 = FREE

Muir Glen $1.39 - $.75 = FREE

Betty Crocker $.77 - $.40 = FREE

POM $2.50 - $1 = $.50

V8 Fusion Smoothie $1.99 - $1 = FREE

They were out of the Honey Bunches of Oats (free), Starkist tuna pouches (free), Nivea lip balm (free), Pringles stix (free), Mariani banana chips (free). :( I asked someone if they had any more in the back and all they had was one little box of the V8 Smoothie, mango flavored.  Everything else was GONE!  It's just not worth getting up at 5:45 AM if they're stocks all out... I wonder when they'll get a shipment in?

----Day 5 Totals:----
Total before coupons: $52.03
Total after coupons: $3.84

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment