Saturday, April 20, 2013

Walgreens and Tom Thumb

Decided to make a last-ditch effort for the drugstores today.  Shouldn't have.  All three of the great deals were OOS.  I got a 2L of Dr. Pepper TEN for free... but other than that, nothing really exciting.

Used $6 in coupons.

Went to Tom Thumb after and got some Angel Soft tp!  The 4 pk. is on sale for $.99 and I had $.45 coupons that doubled to $.90!  I had my trusty MIL with me so I got 2 for $.09 each!  WOOOO HOOOO!

Ok, that's a little too much excitement over toilet paper.

I used $4.85 in coupons.


Total saved this year with paper coupons:  $812.26
This number is not reflective of savings as a result of sales, e-coupons, or gift cards.
Total spent this year to get coupons (printer ink, paper, and newspapers): $104.78   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment