Friday, March 22, 2013


Wow!  What a great surprise!  My mother-in-law always buys clothes for the kids when she visits (she can't help it!).  Last time, she went to Carter's, which is having a great deal where you get a $10 coupon off your next purchase when you spend $50.  How happy was I when I went to use it today, and the entire store was 50% off!  It was like being in deal heaven!

I got Lizzie a new summer outfit (shirt and skirt) reg. $22, half off for $11 - $10 coupon = $1.08 after tax!  Talk about a steal!

The next great thing is that in my bag, they gave me another coupon for 20% off my entire purchase when I spend at least $40!  This is great, because I was planning on spending the $50 to get the $10 back anyway.  So, as a recap, you're getting a) 50% off the entire store (excludes clearance) b) 20% off order of $40 or more, and c) $10 back on any $50 purchase.  Any way you add it up, it's great savings!

A lot of people have been getting catalinas at various stores (I've gotten some at Walgreens and Tom Thumb) for 15% of your entire purchase as well.  If you don't have the 20% coupons (I didn't until today's purchase), you can use these for comparable savings!

Total saved this year with paper coupons:  $522.58
This number is not reflective of savings as a result of sales, e-coupons, or gift cards.
Total spent this year to get coupons (printer ink, paper, and newspapers): $51.78  

No comments:

Post a Comment