Saturday, March 9, 2013

Target... I went back :)

I went back because Andy's flight was delayed (later canceled) and I had some more time to maximize that breakfast deal before it ended.  I remembered that I could get $1.50/1 coupons from kelloggsfamilyrewards.com with the points I had accrued.  They have some for any Kellogg's cereal (score!) and any Eggo waffle (double score!).  Ok, let's do the math on the Eggo waffles... They're on sale for $2 - $1.50 coupon = $.50.  Buy 5, get a $5 GC = $.50 MM (if you had five coupons, which is doubtful since you can only print two from each IP address, and you can only print this from the computer you redeem it, I believe).  Anyway, they were using Red Plum technology and the Eggo one never printed.  Oh well, I still got a hell of a deal:

2 Krave $2.75
3 Eggo $2
Subtotal:$11.75
-$1.50 Kellogg's cereal
-$1.50 Kellogg's cereal
=$8.75, get $5 GC, like paying $3.75 for all or $.75 each!

I also got some other things:
2 Campbell's Go! Soup $2.29 - $1 - $1 (see previous posts) = $.29

Oscar Mayer slow pull porked $5.99 - Free coupon got in the mail = Free

2 Birds Eye green beans $1.66 - $1 (birdseye.com) = $.66 each

Up & Up Antacid tablets $2.04 - $1.50 Target printable = $.54

Used my two $5 GC from earlier in the day and only paid $2.23 for everyting, and got $5 back!  Nothing like a money making transaction. ;)






Coupons used this trip: $16.49
Total saved this year with paper coupons:  $377.47
 This number is not reflective of savings as a result of sales, e-coupons, or gift cards.
Total spent this year to get coupons (printer ink, paper, and newspapers): $46.78

No comments:

Post a Comment