Saturday, February 11, 2012

Target trip today!!

Had to run to Target in the snow (I know, I'm obsessed...) because I found a great deal on KY and Jergens!  While there I found a steal on Almay eye makeup... Kicking myself for not keeping a binder.  If you're going to coupon at Target, you definitely need a binder!!  I also had to get some grocery things that I got with the gift card from trans 1.  Here's what I did:


Transaction 1:
(2) KY Yours+Mine 3 oz. $14.99 = $29.98
Buy 2 get $10 gift card
(2) -$7 facebook coupons
$2.99 each

Paid $16.93, got $10 gc

Transaction 2:
Pecans $4.84
Powdered Sugar $1.49
Marshmallows $1.87
Marshmallow shaker can $1.49 (we had to make Hoth cocoa [V-day present, yes, it's Star Wars!] because it was snowing today)
(3) Jergens lotion 12.5 oz. (ad says 10 oz. but these rang up at same price) $2.96
-$2 1/1 SS
$.96 each!  (Really great lotion deal)
Total: $19.20
After gc and coupons: $3.20


While there, I did some browsing to see what good deals I could find.  Since I didn't bring my binder (I have to admit, it's a little embarrassing!) I took pictures of the deals I thought had a coupon and then consulted my binder/internet.  Sure enough, this is what I found:
Almay intense i color on clearance for $2.38 - $2 1/1 SS = $.38!!!  Will definitely have to go back for those!

Also saw an Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra for $2.48.  Can't tell from the picture if it's the starter kit or not.  If it is, there's a $2 for that.  If it's just the device there's a $1 coupon.  Both are in the 1/29 SS.

Happy couponing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment