Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Taking a Break for Lent

I am sorry to announce that I will be taking a break from couponing for the 40 days of Lent.  It has just taken up too much time and energy that I think would better be served taking care of my family and working on my degree.  No worries!  I will be back after Easter raring to go.  I will still use my coupon book to do regular grocery shopping for my family but spend no more than 15 minutes planning shopping trips.  I am also giving up cell phone games.  There are plenty of other couponing blogs and websites you can visit in my absence:

TotallyTarget.com
Passionforsavings.com
TheKrazyCouponLady.com
WildforWags.com
WildforCVS.com
CouponMom.com
Afullcup.com (reference me, kholan, if you're a new member!)

Remember, if you need a coupon database, there's one at howtoshopforfree.net and afullcup.com (members only).

Happy shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment