Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Today's Walmart Trip

So, we went to Walmart today to get some things.  My order for the Zyrtec coupons came in, but they were OOS per the norm.  I have until Saturday to find 8 5 ct. Zyrtec so that I may get them!  May the force be with me.

Here are the highlights of today's trip:

2 Folgers individual packets 7 ct. $1 - $1.50 (coupons.com) = $.50 MM!

6 Pull-Ups Wipes $1.67 - $1 (pull-ups.com) = $.67 ea.!

2 Gerber graduates sippy cup $2.97 - $2 (gerber.com) = $.97 ea.!


As I said, I reeeeally hope I find some 5 ct. Zyrtec before the end of this week.  The deal was free at all the drugstores as well, so... Here's hoping!

Coupons used this trip: $14 (used an additional $1/2 Dole frozen fruit products, no deal)

Total saved this year with paper coupons:  $882.76
This number is not reflective of savings as a result of sales, e-coupons, or gift cards.
Total spent this year to get coupons (printer ink, paper, and newspapers): $143.08  

No comments:

Post a Comment