Saturday, December 3, 2011

Harris Teeter 11/30-12/6 Weekly Deals!

Ok, it is a great week for couponing!!  Between CVS and HT, I have been killing it!!!  This post is to provide you with matchups so you can go to your Harris Teeter and make it happen.  And remember - if something isn't in stock, ask someone if they have it in the back.  If they don't, ASK FOR A RAINCHECK!!!  I have to keep reminding myself to do this and I haven't lately.  It's like I get through the checkout process and I just want to get out of the store, or I'm so focused while I'm shopping that I don't like to talk to many people, but rainchecks are awesome.  They never expire and they make sure that you don't miss deals just because the other couponers got there first! ;)

Here are the match-ups for this week:


http://www.pillsbury.com/coupons-promotions?esrc=15893
Print the $.85 Muir Glen for FREE tomato paste (reg. price) at any place that doubles - read HT!!!
 
There are also $.75 Muir Glen qs on coupons.com that will also make them free, just remember - only 2 IPs per transaction!
OK... I know we'll never use it but the Fixodent cleanser is on sale $3.19 this week. Clip the $3 in this month's P&G + click on the $3 ZVR linked to your card and viola - $2.81 MM!!!!

Mariani banana chips, dried pineapple, and yogurt covered raisins are free this week with the $.75 in this week's SS (11/20). It's a DND5 so don't know if your store will double it (mine might not). If they don't, the banana chips are still only $.24.

OK, ok... I'm on a roll!! http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=MPXKU7QWZQK36 <-- Go here and print the $.50/2 Dole canned fruit. Makes the canned mandarin oranges $.50 each this week. Also, the New York style Croutons $.50 makes them FREE!! There's a FREE up to $19.99 OneTouch Delica lancing device q that you might as well print since it's free at WM... Just trying to find someone to donate or give it to. 

Do you want more?? http://www.v8juice.com/Coupons.aspx Print 2 of the $1 off V-8 Fusion smoothies, click the $1/2 ZVR and get them for $.44 EACH

Okay, so if you got everything on this list, you would still have -$.98 to spend! You might as well pick up some batteries. Duracell AA 4 pk. $2.99 - $.75 (this month's P&G) - $.75 ZVR= $.74. It's up to you what you do with that extra quarter!

Muellers pasta is B2G3 this week and there's a $.75 in this weeks SS... Most stores will only let you use 2 qs but it works out to $.50 for 5 or $.10 a box  


This list is straight from a facebook conversation I had and will be edited, but until then just enjoy the fun and humor and get those deals!!!  It would really help me if I knew where you guys were coming from, any questions, etc.  No question is too ridiculous, we have ALL been there!!  I just want to know how I can help you guys.  Remember, doing it is half the battle and you learn so much through experience, too!  That being said, I can make the learning experience that much easier!  kristen.m.reinders@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment