Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! CVS Trip Today!

I paid $27.75 for this and got a $10 gift card!

Ok, so while I did have a moment of trepidation over whether I should have gone to CVS this morning for their black Friday preview, I got the "OK" from Andy and decided to go!  I'm glad I did!  By the time I got there, there were only 2 of the Bayer Advanced left (I had enough coupons to get 14 for free).  Somehow, by the time I got to checkout there was only one in my cart..... Looks like someone went shopping through my cart, hmmmm?

Anyway, the total retail value for this was $197.43, so I was very happy with my purchase!!!  I originally wanted to use the $10 Am Ex gift card to get the Kids play castle, but was told that it would take an hour to activate and I had to get home to make green bean casserole!!  Anyway, I was very happy with my trip today.  Below is a summary of my purchases.  Keep in mind that I had to divide these into 11 different transactions to maximize my savings and that I started with $10.99 in Extra Bucks and a $7 gift card!  Even so, these deals are almost all free after extra bucks so an awesome "in" to the CVS game!

L.A. Looks styling gel 20 oz. $2.49 - $1 = $1.49 get $2.49 EB
Balance Bar single $1.69 get $1.69 EB
Listerine Pocket Packs $2.99 - $1 catalina ($.50 coupon also available) = $1.99, get $2.99
Finish Quantum 20 ct. $2.99 - $1 = $1.99, get $2.99 EB (Don't forget your try me free rebate!)

I haven't been able to finish this list because life just took over, but these deals were only available Thanksgiving and Black Friday anyway.  I will try to keep an updated list of the deals.  Until then, why don't you join a discussion board site such as afullcup.com or weusecoupons.com to stay up-to-date on the latest deals?
More of my favorite sources are thekrazycouponlady.com and couponkeri.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment