Saturday, February 23, 2013

Walgreen's Kleenex Extraordinare!

SO... This was a one day only deal.  There is a BOGO sale on Kleenex starting today... There is a coupon in the weekly ad that ends today (you can get them in the front of the store) that make each box $.99 (they are reg. $2.49).  Buy 6 and you get $1.50 RR!
There are also $.50/3 coupons in the 2/10 SS.  If you put them all together... 6 boxes for $.49!

I only had one coupon, though, so I got 6 boxes for $.99, still a great deal.

It was so great, that I went back and got 12 more with no coupons... Pay $5.94 OOP and get back $3 RR for a grand total of $.25 a box!  Or you could look at it that I got them for $.49 a box OOP and got $3 back to spend on my next trip.  Either are valid (I actually like the latter way better because it's not as misleading.  You'll see the first method of "pricing" on a lot of couponing websites and I believe it is very misleading, especially for people on a tight budget!)

Total saved this year with paper coupons:  $188.18
This number is not reflective of savings as a result of sales, e-coupons, or gift cards.
Total spent to get coupons: $10.15

No comments:

Post a Comment