Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Target trip 4/17



So, I just got back from Target and had to tell someone (even if it is empty cyber-space) about what I got!

So I found these Carefree liners on the end cap on clearance for $0.48.  Even though I have enough of these already I had a $.50 coupon and couldn't resist a freebie, so = 1 Carefree liner free.
I was really excited about the Method cleaning products on sale for $2.69.  There was more variety than I was anticipating, more than just hand soap.  I got a daily shower spray, kitchen antibacterial cleanser (active ingredient - citric acid!  Plus), and a hand soap.  $2.69 - $1 man. q - $1 store q = $.69 each!!!
I then checked the clothing section to see if I could find anything fun to use the $3 Mossimo and $3 Merona Target coupons on.  Sure enough, Mossimo tanks were on sale for $6! So I picked up a really cute under shirt for $3.  Didn't find anything to use the Merona one on.
I got some Annie's coupons in a coupon train and had been wanting to see what I could get with them.  Sure enough, Annie's mac and cheeses were on sale $1.25 each, and I had $1/2 coupon which made them $.75 each.  Not bad for organic.
Free Activia $1.99 - $1 - $1 = free
Ortega taco seasoning $.58 - $.50/2 = $.35 each
Up and Up pasta and sauce are on sale for $1 each this week.  Use the $1/2 coupon on coupons.Target.com to get them for $.50 each!! 
Magnum mini ice cream bars 6 ct. are $4.99.  There's a $1.50 on the walmart website and a $2 Target q making them only $1.49!  How much would you pay for an ice cream from an ice cream truck?  And these are for 6 (even though they're mini, I wanted to try them).
I've been wanting to get a spray tan for a while.  When I compared the cost of getting it done at a salon plus the hassle of having to go somewhere else over multiple appointments, I just decided to do it myself.
Banana Boat self tanning spray $5.84 - $2 q found on sunscreen last year = $3.84 baby
Jergens face sunless tanner $5.58 - $1 Target q (Jergens lotion 5 oz. or larger) = $4.58
 This was one of my favorites.  I was really surprised that they still had so many in stock!  Zyrtec 5 ct. $4.76 - $4 q on any that was in this Sunday's paper 4/15 SS = $.76 each!!!
Some other good q's from this paper if you're going to go clipping:
Bandaid 60 ct. (it has to be the one with Quiltvent technology, there were plenty there when I was there) $1.87 - $1 = $.87 each
Emma's been scratching up a storm because of her excema and so we've been going through band-aids like crazy!  I picked up some gauze because we have enough to tape - $1.57 - $1 4/15 SS = $.57 each!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment