Sunday, April 3, 2011

Today/This Week at CVS



Hello bloggers!

Well, not really sure who all reads this yet, but this is basically a blog for me to share (Ok, brag!) about my successful couponing exploits.  Today's pull is from CVS.  I'll first share a copy of my receipt, and then I will share some other worthy deals that I did not get either because the store was sold out of the item or did not have the expected deal running (from what I can see today at the store...  This is only the first day of said deals so will check back later this week!)

Right Guard Total Defense body wash, 13.5 oz. on sale $3.88
Buy 1 get $3 Extra Bucks
Buy One Get One Free Coupon = $.88 for two or $.44 each!

Desitin diaper rash cream 2 oz. on sale $2.99
$1 coupon = $1.99

Select Aussie and Herbal Essences shampoo/conditioners on sale 2 for $5.49
BOGO cpn = 2/$2.75
$1 coupon on Herbal Essences = 2/$1.75 or $.87 each!
(There was also a $1 off both brands recently)

Charmin Basic TP 12 ct. on sale $5.49
$1 coupon = $4.49, or 37 cents a roll!

Oral-B manual toothbrushes on sale $2.99
Buy one get $.99 EB
$2 cpn on Advantage
BOGO cpn on Advantage = 2 for FREE!!!

Nature Made Vitamins and Supplements BOGO
Bought Fish Oil Supp. 110 ct. $11.29
$1 coupon
$10.29 for 2, or $5.15 each

Osteo Bi-Flex BOGO
Bought the 40 ct. usually $18.79
$6 coupon
$3 coupon
$9.79 for 2, $4.90 each!!!

Febreze Set & Refresh on sale $3
$1 coupon
$2
(*Note* Buy $10 worth of select Febreze products, get $3 EB!)

Johnson's Detangling Shampoo 13 oz. on sale $2.99
$.75 coupon
$2.24

Softsoap Body Washes, Hand Soap, Hand Soap refills, and more on sale 3 for $9
$3 EB
$1 off Body Wash cpn.
$1/2 Hand soaps
3/$4 or $1.33 each!

Subtotal: $30.93
Tax 5%: $3.44
Total: $34.37
Total saved: $88.50

I'll break down how the receipt arrived at the "total saved" number:
Total saved from in-store sales: $46.65  Most of this was from the BOGO sale on vitamins and supplements.
Total saved from coupons: $30.85
EB used: $11.00 (From previous purchase)

In addition to that, I got $7.98 in more EB from my next trip!  Wheeeeee!  I love rollover EB!

If you want to get into this, I recommend first of all subscribing to your local newspaper so that you get the weekly circulars.  Save all of these!  Couponmom.com is a great resource that does most of the work for you, although I like to control my trips by comparing the weekly store ads with the coupons I keep in my coupon book.  For instructions on how to start your own coupon binder, go here (See Day 5).

Thanks!  Today's savings: 72%


Other weekly deals worth mentioning: 
GUM Eez thru flossers on sale $2
$2 EB = Free! 
(They were out of these when I got there)

Wisk laundry detergent 26-30 loads BOGO
(Have enough laundry detergent!)


Puffs facial tissue 72.108 ct. on sale $.87
-$.50 cpn from last month's P&G or $.25 in today's newspaper
(Could not find sale price in store)



Ester-C Vitamins BOGO
$3 cpn.
$1 cpn.
(Could not find BOGO sale on shelves)


Disney/Marvel gummy vitamins BOGO
$1
$1
(Could not find products!)


You can find tons of printable coupons at Coupons.com!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment